How2Yacht is attending Antigua Charter Yacht Show on the 4th-10th of December 2015
Antigua Charter Yacht Show is Caribbean Premium Luxury Charter Yacht Event, to be held in the Nelson’s Dockyard Marina in English Harbour, the Falmouth Harbour Marina and the Antigua Yacht Club Marina both located in Falmouth Harbour, on the 4th – 10th of December 2015.
How2Yacht will be represented by Philip Oxley and John Geddis, who will also be available after the show.
We are happy to announce, that How2Yacht in proud association with Standard Bank will be holding Free prize draw to win an iPad (Apple iPad mini 2, 32GB, WiFi – Silver), with Free Entry & Free Drinks.
Venue: Cloggy’s Café, Yacht Club Marina, Antigua
Date: Wednesday 2nd December 2015
Time: From 6pm to 8pm
2nd ipad draw night after the show, date tba
To participate in the draw, please send your contact details to info at how2yacht.com or find and fill out the flyer at the show.
Here is a video preview of the show:
Here is video from last year event:
Since its launch How2Yacht is getting more and more popular among yacht crew and captains. The word is spreading quickly. We are being highly recommended by superyacht professionals, as they feel they can get their requirements sorted in a quick and efficient way. Solutions are available for almost any need they might have, and they always have a choice such solutions.
For example, How2Yacht team are assisting new crew with
- Applications for bank accounts and cards specifically designed for seafarers;
- Job search, CV updates and training;
- Receiving preferential rates for currency exchange transfers;
- International medical insurance;
- International mortgages;
In addition to that experienced crew are benefiting from:
- Residency and Tax consultations
- Regular Savings, Financial Planning and Investments solutions
- Sourcing of International Real Estate
- Skills Upgrades and Career Advancement
Captains are enjoying comprehensive assistance with
- Crew placement and Training (How2Recruit)
- Corporate/Yacht Banking and Payroll Management
- Bunkering – we obtain 3 quotes as a comparison for any location (How2Bunker)
- Yacht Registration
- Yacht Finance
- Yacht Insurances
Captains are often tasked by owners to do deliver things outside of their remit, and this is where they outsource How2Yacht team for assistance with
- Yacht Charter and Sales
- Sourcing of Luxury, Classic and Exotic Cars
- Off Market Asset Acquisition and Dispensing with the help of our secure “Vault”
- Bespoke events and turnkey solutions, “A” list celebrity sourcing (How2Experience)
Visit www.how2yacht.com or e-mail info at how2yacht.com to learn more and discuss setting up a group or personal appointment or for more information on individual services.